Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Birthday Beauty



Hey 




So it was my 26th birthday recently and I completely was spoiled, I thought I'd share a couple things I got.


Superdrug are doing 3 for 2 on all cosmetics, makeup brushes, nails and fake lashes at the moment and I thought I'd take advantage.. if you buy 3 for 2 you also get a free pom pom, which I was delighted with ( I chose the grey, but there is also pink and white).

Here is what I purchased :)



Freedom pro artist  -Studio to go- Palette 

I absolutely love this palette, it consists of 32 Eye shadows,Bronzers a Blush and a Highlighter.
The eye shadows are super pigmented and include 9 mattes and 23 shimmers, I found all the colours were super easy to apply and blend like a dream! What I love so much about it, is that you can easily go from a subtle day look to a dramatic night look all within the same palette, pretty handy if you travel a lot and don't want to carry around a lot of makeup. The blush is a stunning pink and will be gorgeous in the summer! There is a light bronze and a dark bronze to suit any skin tone. I can't rave enough about this palette but the highlight has to be my favourite, its so glowy ( is that even a word) and shiny and makes me feel like I'm glowing to the gods! 






GOSH Matte Velvet Touch lipstick in 'ROSE'

I'm not particularly familiar with GOSH cosmetics but I saw they had a wide range of lipsticks and I don't own a lot of lip products, so I thought that would be another purchase for my birthday. I'm a matte girl! I don't really like glosses or anything too slippery on the lips( Honestly I'm the worst at describing) I'm more drawn to mattes and think they complement me quite well. I think dark colours make me look more pale then I already am, so I tend to stick to rose colours or corals. This lipstick goes on smoothly and drys to a matte quite quick. They have a wide range of colours to choose from so I was there for a while choosing! I decided on 'Rose' which is a pink nude, my lips but better kinda thing and resembles something Kylie Jenner would wear so I grabbed it, and love it! 




Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara

This is most probably an everyday item for most of you but this is my first time purchasing this mascara and I cant believe it took me so long! It really does do what it says on the tin :) I find I have such awkward lashes to work with, mine tend to do their own thing and despite curling them and putting on loads of mascara just to make them look like they stand out, they just always slump back to normal position. This mascara met more then my expectations and makes my eyes look open and vibrant and I look like I'm wearing falsies! which by the way, I'm a complete dummy at! Ive been wearing this non stop since Ive purchased it and highly recommend it.






So that's everything :) 

Make sure to check out superdrug and go get your 3 for 2 while it lasts! especially now Christmas is nearing! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment